Wednesday, January 6, 2010

The S.H.E.E.N.A. System of Dating:

Based on one of my favorite T.V. shows, It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia, I contemplated my dating techniques and after much observation, complied a list of steps that I unknowingly routinely subject men through during the dating game.

The S.H.E.E.N.A. System of Dating:

Seduce them.
Hook them in with flirtation.
Entertain them with witty humor.
Employ "hard-to-get" tactics.
Neglect them emotionally.
Avoid them entirely.


And thats why I'm single! I lose interest in people & literally get distracted (thanks, ADHD!) I realized, that many of my steps emulate that of Dennis' (of It's Always Sunny in Philadeplphia) But, unlike him, all of these "steps" are NOT premeditated & I'm just naturally a cold frigid bitch.





What I've learned:
Dating is a tedious game & silly wabbit games are for kids.

No comments: